Where tiny places and thoughtful spaces fall in love....

January 23, 2012

Wrapping it up in 2012....

I told myself that 2012 would be the year I start being more thoughtful with my gift giving just like my best friend Jenn.  Jenn and I are not only fellow Sagittarians, but we happen to share the same birthday!  Fortunately and unfortunately for me, she is that amazing friend who always shows up with the most thoughtfully unique and always unexpected gift.  I on the other hand, queen of gift cards, corner market flowers or last minute wine bottles will come to the realization that I should bring a gift to our shared birthday party on my way to the event.  Is it inappropriate to give cash I might ask myself?! 
Let's just say I am NOT going to go there this year!  One thing that may help me with my little resolution is my very own wrapping station!  My favorite is the first picture of a behind the door set up, best for those of us who don't have the space for a microwave let alone an entire room devoted to gift wrapping!