Where tiny places and thoughtful spaces fall in love....

February 7, 2011

Not Your Father's Recliner...

I think it's all of this football talk within that last 24 hours that's got recliners on my mind. Or it might be the fact that as my boyfriend Brian and I discuss plans to move in together he has exposed to me the God-awful truth that he can't live in a house without a recliner perched in the middle of the television room. When I heard this something inside of me died. I've been wracking my brain on what to do! How would I explain to our friends and family that we broke up over a recliner?!! Okay, I would never go to that extreme, but it was then that I had the epiphany...if I could get my hands on a beautiful retro Eames Lounge Chair than both of our worlds would be complete. Problem solved. You can find it all over the place but I would recommend Room and Board for starters.