Where tiny places and thoughtful spaces fall in love....

March 8, 2011

Get a Load of this...

Okay, so I totally realize that this is not something a girl would normally lust after, but I have to admit that I am dying for my own washer and dryer. Don't judge! After living in the city and having to deal with the hassles of not having my very own washer and dryer but being subject to laundromats and shared apartment laundry rooms; I would do just about anything to have my own washer and dryer. Gone would be the days of buying new underwear every two months because I hadn't done laundry in that long, no more searching every nook and cranny of my apartment for just enough quarters for a load and just maybe, I would even be able to wear my white jeans tomorrow even though they are covered in white wine from last weekend! Sad I know, but it seems like it's always the little things....