Where tiny places and thoughtful spaces fall in love....

December 3, 2010

Animal Inspiration....

I have never really been much of an Animal Print girl...you know what I'm talking about. But lately I can't help but take note of all of the cool ways designers are bringing the wildlife indoors. Whether it's through fake antlers posted up on your wall or a faux cow hide on the floor, there are some amazing ways to add texture and depth into your living room space through animal inspired pieces. I would totally recommend Ikea for some inexpensive but affordable rugs. You can also find some fun pieces at Anthropologie & Urban. I was fortunate to find a small set of antlers at a flea market which I painted teal for an unexpected less serious version of this trend. Now it's one of my most favorite things in my tiny apartment!