Where tiny places and thoughtful spaces fall in love....

December 29, 2010

Last Call...

I usually like to drink my alcohol, not decorate with it, but having my very own mini bar calls for special circumstances! The only challenging part is explaining to my boyfriend that the liquor in my make shift bar is for looking...not touching. To put my mini bar together (pictured last), I found this vintage green kitchen cart at a flea market for only $15. Then I bought a fun tray and a martini shaker for next to nothing at Target. I also ran across some fun retro rainbow striped stirrers at an antique store in SF, Past Perfect on Union St. Then I located some old school Coke bottles at the local market and topped everything off with some tonic water and Red Bulls. Lastly all of the liquor was bought, well you know... at the liquor store! Below you'll find some really amazing bars that I was totally inspired by! I especially love the first one pictured, it's so pink and girly making it totally unexpected but fun! Create your own mini bar today and you'll have a ready to go party at a moments notice!